There is a certain part of our body that can disclose all our habits, tiredness and even food we choose or how often we exercise. Whatever we do it affects our skin sooner or later. If we do not live right skin loses its firm. It might be unnoticeable in early youth, but we can’t ignore it later. What can we do to prevent skin from losing its shine and elasticity? Basically, you need to live healthy life and take care of yourself. Here are some simple skin secrets to follow.
• Use sun screen. You probably know that 15 daily minutes in a sun, gives your skin the best portion of the D vitamin. What about a longer period? Sun can dry skin cells and do damage by fastening aging processes and causing serious diseases. Sun screener can prevent this from happening. Even if you want to become tanned, without protective means you will give your skin damaged but not shinny look. Check out our website at http://www.arizonasun.com for a complete overview of our world famous Sun Screen products since 1982.
• Moisturize your skin every day. Sun, wind, cold, improper soaps, air conditioning or central heating – these are only several things that make skin lose its moisture. Apply special cream or oil right after bathing. Pay additional attention to your hands and face; they front most of environmental damage around the year. The less dye a lotion contains the better it’s for your skin. Arizona Sun has a wide variety of Moisturizers.
• Exercise regularly. It makes your shape look better and gives you energy. Furthermore it keeps your skin elastic. Regular exercising helps your skin to take up more necessary oxygen. When aging this skin ability can be strongly reduced.
• Try contrasting shower. Shower yourself with hot and cold water by turns before you get out of bath/shower. This will make your skin to relax and contract again and again and will keep it more elastic. Contrasting shower is also recommended as prevention mean against cellulite.
• Avoid changing your weight too fast. When you lose weight too fast, your skin may not keep in pace with your body. And crumpled wrinkles may be left as a result. Needless to say ultra dieting is not healthy for the body. This also works the other way around: if you gain a lot of weight in a short time without moisturizing your skin, small tears may follow.
• Eat healthy food. Every food is good for you in certain portions. If you prefer fast food to vegetables and home prepared meal, you probably get too much refined carbohydrate and fats, but not enough proteins, vitamins and minerals that your body needs for real.
• Drink a lot of water. Humidity is vital for skin cells to regenerate. If you don’t drink recommended daily water intake, your body dehydrates and your skin fails to regenerate.
• Arizona Sun provides a variety of products for sun activities. With over 27 years of experience, we carry a comprehensive line of skin care products, moisturizers and bath products for the entire family. Please visit our website at http://www.arizonasun.com for more information.